So, I received TWO, count them TWO, gift cards to Michael's for my birthday. WHAT?! I love that place. My friends and family are geniuses (I always suspected)! So I went in search of a craft for my blog. This is what I came up with (you can all thank my sister, Emily and my friend, Christie... you're welcome):
Here's What You Will Need:
- Wooden plaque of some sort
- Wood letter
- Gray spray paint primer
- Whatever color spray paint you want
- Sponge brush
- Small command hooks
Let's Get Started:
1. Spray your plaque with primer (sorry, I forgot to take pictures of this step!) Allow to dry for about ten minutes.
2. Spray your plaque with your spray paint. This may take a couple of coats. Mine took about three coats and still wasn't completely covered, but I am impatient, so I stopped at that point.
3. Paint the outside using your sponge brush. Allow to dry completely.