The Finished Product:
What You Will Need:
- Spray paint, spray primer, spray sealer
- Wood paint for the letters
- Wooden letters
- Wooden shapes
- Not pictured: glue gun, scissors, and bowls of various sizes to trace
Let's Get Started:1. Spray prime, spray paint, and seal your wreath in whatever base color you chose. I hope by now you know how to spray paint, so no picture.
2. Spray prime your wooden letters and let dry for about ten minutes.
3. I used a sponge brush to paint the letters burgundy, but if you want a more even coverage, go with spray paint.
4. Making the felt flowers was all my mama's handiwork. First she traced a large circle onto the felt.
As always, thanks to my mama for her loving patience and execution. I'm really a planner, she's a doer.