My mom made these for a friend of ours a while back when her beautiful baby was born. About a year later our friend asked her to make some for a friend of hers. It was so fun the first time that she jumped at the opportunity. So, this is a post for my mama and her fabulous craftiness:
The Finished Product:
What You Will Need:
- Cloth Diapers
- Fabric scraps
- Ribbons the same length as the width of your diapers
- Sewing machine (hers has and embroidery option - shes spoiled)
Let's Get Started:
1. First you are going to want to unfold your cloth diapers
and measure the width so you can cut your fabric scraps about one inch wider (to allow for a seam)
2. This step is optional: BEFORE you add extra fabric, do your embroidery.
6. Using a straight stitch sew the fabric and ribbon on to the diapers.