The Finished Product:
What You Will Need:
- Wooden plaque - I got mine from Michael's and used my 50% off coupon. SCORE.
- Spray primer
- Any color of spray paint in matte
- Wooden decorations
- Picture stand ($3 from Michael's - I just love that place)
- Not pictured - spray finishing gloss
- Not pictured - wood glue
- 8.5" x 11" Card stock
- Pazzle, Cricut, Sillouette, or Xacto Knife and stencil
- Sponge brush
- Acrylic paint
Let's Get Started:
1. Spray your plaque with primer.
2. Let dry for about 10 minutes, spray with your color. I only did one coat because I did a really good coat of primer and didn't need to. Thank goodness for primer.
4. Pick your quote and fire up your Pazzle, Cricut, Sillouette, or grab your Xacto knife and stencil. I decided on a font and then cut it out of card stock.
As always, thanks to my beautiful mama, who is my loving and faithful assistant/master crafter!